ALLOY WHEELS FOR SPEED, STYLE AND SAFETY
For those of you who have a need for speed or want to make a style statement with your cars you can go in for Alloy wheels. Most cars in India too now are coming with Alloys and if you want to switch over to Alloys, what better destination than XL Tyrepoint. A tip to all those interested in Alloys. You can search the net for designs or view a whole lot of catalogues but for the best results, walk into a showroom. Pick Alloy wheels of your choice place it close to your car and get an idea of how it will look finally. XL Tyrepoint boasts of an Alloy wheel collection which is the biggest in Chennai. You can make your pick from brands like HIJOIN (HR), Plati, Yongle, Prestige, SM, Aura, League, Race, Flying Eagle, Accelere and Advanti.
ADVANTAGES OF ALLOY WHEELS: -
There is a common misconception that Alloy wheels bring down the fuel efficiency of your car, this is a far from reality. An alloy wheel is a lot lighter than your ordinary steel rim. Since it is lighter it has the following advantages: -
- The breaking efficiency is better.
- It helps you save a lot of fuel.
- It cools the tyres, the break pad and the drive shaft assembly more efficiently.
- Increases your comfort.
- It is less prone to disk bends and damages like the steel rims, which adds to your safety.<
- Being an alloy it is corrosion and erosion free, which extends the life of the product.
- Not to forget gives you car those killer looks.